- Designing/delivering customised training experiences for leaders and leadership teams
- Developing inspirational business strategies
- Executive coaching: partnering with leaders in a thought provoking creative process that maximises leader potential
- Leadership development for a rapidly changing world – encouraging agility and innovation, while removing non-constructive behaviours
- Building innovative agile ecosystems & organisations
- Team development: including novel team effectiveness workshops using whole-brain approaches
- Herrmann Brain diagnostic, Realise 2 Strengths diagnostic, cultural diagnostics, executive diagnostics, innovation diagnostics
- Personal development-helping individuals make lifestyle changes to reduce busyness, while increasing wellbeing & productivity
Jay has extensive experience as a coach, trainer & leader in the business world, having led change in 15+ countries. Jay holds a PhD in science and is a certified executive, business & personal coach, whole-brain coach and strengths coach. Jay has delivered thousands of hours executive coaching, routinely working at executive team level in multinational settings. He specialises in senior leader & senior leadership team effectiveness. Jay has helped 500+ leaders become more innovative, inspirational & agile.
Jay is an accomplished speaker, regularly speaking to large audiences on leadership, innovation, whole-brain thinking, D&I, teams, emotional intelligence and entrepreneurship.
Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Jay served on the innovation leadership team for an organisation of 20,000 people for 5+ years. He was responsible for creating an innovative culture across the worldwide footprint of the organisation, using top-down and bottom-up approaches. Jay has also trained 300+ innovation coaches via disruptive bootcamp experiences. Earlier in his career, Jay was a serial innovator, delivering mega-million dollar innovations.
David is an experienced leader with over 15 years’ experience in senior leadership roles within Corporate, SME and Real Estate Banking and Corporate Finance sectors.
David has significant people management and leadership skills with commercial experience in strategic planning, operations, restructuring, transaction management, and real estate.
David has led a number of major re-organisation and transformation programmes from design phase to activation and full operation. He is a change agent having had responsibility for change management and culture change initiatives within a number of teams.
David is particularly interested in helping individuals and teams unlock their potential and believes that the working environment can bring out the best in people and organisations. David’s experience coupled with his listening, questioning and grounded commercial skills helps people and organisations to make the shift needed to improve performance and increase satisfaction in life and work.