We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- Our Privacy Statement, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Except for linked content, the copyright in all text, logos, graphics and images appearing on this website is either,
- owned by individuals or Making Shift Happen Limited; or
- has been licensed for use on this site by the copyright holder.
Any use of any text or images by any third party by way of reproduction or publication by any means, or any adaptation in any way, of any material appearing on this website must be authorised by the copyright holder.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that our website is fully operational always. However, we cannot guarantee that our website will be free from delays, interruptions or errors. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
Limitation of Liability
Neither staff, directors or Making Shift Happen Limited accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits) arising because of the website or the information contained therein (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with the website).
- You may not link to the Making Shift Happen website without our prior written consent.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.