Jay is a thought leader and innovator in the field of making work more human. He previously served on the Innovation Leadership Team For Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) where he was tasked with helping to create an inclusive, innovative culture across the global footprint of PGS – 80 sites, 20,000 global staff (1/3 of Pfizer Inc.). He has travelled to 20+ countries to work with various multi-national organisations, routinely operating at senior leadership level.
Jay specializes in Leadership Development, Team Development & the Creation of Innovative, Inclusive Work Cultures. He is also an accomplished speaker and MC, designing and orchestrating events for 200+ Senior Leaders e.g., Merck/MSD All-Ireland Leaders Meeting 2018 & 2019, PGS year-beginning meetings in Florida in 2012-2014.
Jay leads the Making Shift Happen boutique consultancy team, with resources in Europe & US. He holds a PhD in science and is a one of only a handful of master certified Whole Brain®facilitators globally. He is also certified in executive coaching, Hogan, EQ, 360 feedback, Insights & Realise 2 Strengths.
Jay’s x-factor is his strong belief in inclusion as a business enabler. He developed this belief from his experience of building-a-bridge within himself between his Irish & Indian heritage, while growing up in what was then a homogenous Ireland. He is a member of The Society For Diversity.
- Served on the Innovation Leadership Team for PGS – organisational development role focused on creating an inclusive, innovative culture by developing inclusive, innovative leaders, teams and projects – scale: 20,000 global staff, 5+ years
- Regularly delivers speaking engagements to large audiences e.g. American Chamber
- Co-founded boutique consultancy, Making Shift Happen – works with organisations such as Merck/MSD, GSK, UCC, Suntory, Teleflex, Zoetis, Abbvie, iNua, Uniphar, Taoglas, Pfizer, Dr. Martens, Trinity College
- Co-led the design and implementation of an inclusive, innovative culture change program across a large multinational org using bottom up and top down approaches – 20,000 global staff, 5+ years
- Delivered 1000’s of hrs executive coaching over last 10 years, including full executive team to president level in multinational arena
- Designed and delivered innovative, inclusive teaming workshops – 300+ workshops up to executive team level in multinationals
- Designed and implemented a culture change program to create a Great Place To Work at a site of a large multinational – 1000+ staff
- Trained 300+ Innovation Coaches via bootcamp experiences
David is an experienced financial professional with over 15 years’ experience in senior leadership roles within Corporate, SME and Real Estate Banking and Corporate Finance sectors.
David has significant people management and leadership skills with commercial experience in strategic planning, operations, restructuring, transaction management, and real estate.
David has led a number of major re-organisation and transformation programmes from design phase to activation and full operation. He is a change agent having had responsibility for change management and culture change initiatives within a number of teams.
David is particularly interested in helping individuals and teams unlock their potential and believes that the working environment can bring out the best in people and organisations. David’s experience coupled with his listening, questioning and grounded commercial skills helps people and organisations to make the shift needed to improve performance and increase satisfaction in life and work.
Aoife is an experienced client relationship manager with 18 years’ experience in the financial sector working in both retail and corporate banking. Throughout her career she has excelled in building strong relationships with her clients across a wide variety of sectors & backgrounds. She is an experienced change agent, with extensive project management and facilitation experience including in the area of “Lean Six Sigma” in which Aoife holds a Level 9 University qualification. Aoife has extensive experience in sales and customer relationship management having led and managed direct and indirect sales teams. She is a Herrmann HBDI ® Certified Practitioner and qualified financial advisor.
Aoife is particularly interested in using her experience and skills to provide an exceptional customer experience for Making Shift Happen’s clients.
Anne holds a PhD in English Literature and has extensive research experience in the international higher education environment. Anne has an international track record in teaching and public speaking on private, corporate, and university levels. Originally from Germany, she has taught at Leipzig University and University College Cork, Ireland, and presented at international conferences. Anne is MSH Academy Lead and Content Lead acting as a bridge between academia and industry in the organisational development space. Anne also delivers workshops to our blue-chip client base.
Mary Clavieres is a senior consultant specializing in change management, team effectiveness, and transformation for both individuals and global corporations. With a degree in engineering and 15 years experience in Fortune 100 companies, Mary utilizes her expertise to help leaders and teams navigate change by leveraging cognitive diversity. She is certified in the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument®. Mary is also passionate about building communities.
Mary co-hosts the FearLess Business Podcast. She has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Romper, Swaay, and other media outlets. In 2019, she was the recipient of NPR’s How I Built This Fellowship Program.
Sharon’s other areas of expertise include:
- Operational HR e.g., employment law, employee attraction, development and retention, Employee survey, Employee Handbook
- Strategic HR e.g., HR Strategy, Workplace Excellence Accreditation, Culture Evolution planning
- Training & Development e.g., High Performing Teams, Leadership Development, Wellbeing
- Group Facilitation on various topics
- Food Safety Training and Auditing
Christine is accredited in several psychometric tools for use in personal, team and leadership coaching and development, as well as selection processes. She is an accredited coach, holds a Masters in Organisational Psychology and is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD. As a perpetual learner, she is currently undertaking a Professional Doctorate in Organisational Psychology at Birkbeck, University of London.
Christine’s areas of interest include leadership development and gender equality. This includes the experiences of women in Executive and Board level positions and how their experiences can enable a greater understanding on the impact of behaviours to inform the development and progression of women into executive roles.